LEARN TO KITESURF WITH A GREAT TEAM OF IKO CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
LEARNT TO KITE SURF IN DUBA
WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE KITESURFING CLASSES??
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
Some of the critical things you need to learn before you attempt to kitesurf on your own are:
- Safety, rules and regulations on and off the water
- Weather conditions and how the wind window works
- How to set up your kite correctly
- How to launch, land and fly the kite safely
- How to self rescue in case something goes wrong
- Finally how to get up on the board and become a competent kitesurfer
- Kitesurfing Lessons In Details
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Well, the truth is kitesurfing isn’t the cheapest sport to take up, but trust us when we say this, it will be well worth the investment, and the best decision you will ever make. Average people take about 6-10 hours with a qualified instructor, this can be more or less depends on your skills.
WHERE TO BUY KITESURFING GEAR IN DUBAI?
Once you’ve completed the course, or you’re in the final stages of your lessons, you can consider buying your own gear. we will guide you through this process based on your weight, height, and needs!
We cater to your budget and needs with awesome packages! you will never need to look else wear. Dukite can provide you with great deals for purchasing your kite gear in Dubai!